Some Mission Statements




I am so excited about everyone jumping on board with 31 Days to Fit! Below are some of the mission statements I have received: 

Stephanie: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. " Phil 4:13. 


Dana"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body" 1 Cor. 6:19-20

ShonaTo be healthy and active with my kids. Eat clean so that I am not sluggish and tired and waste my precious time. To not be frumpy, but fit into all the clothes in my closet. To get to where I don’t think about my shape or size, I focus instead on who I am in Christ and as a wife/mother/servant. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” Romans 15:13.

Shauna: To find balance in Christ, enjoying good food and vigorous exercise for the benefit of optimal health, strength, and endurance

Dawn: I will do my best daily to become stronger physically, mentally and spiritually so that I can be HIS hands and feet when He calls on me without limitation.

Amy: "To focus more on having a healthy lifestyle and thanking God for my health rather than obsessing about a goal weight or pants size". I'm a very goal oriented person so it's easy for me to get discouraged when I feel like I'm eating healthy but don't see that number on the scale I'm aiming for!

Martha:'Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.' Proverbs 16:3' To get healthy so that I can love on and serve my family to the fullest. 

Madeleine from The Palm Project1 Corinthians 6:12, "All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything."

For so long food was the master of my life. But through Christ & will power I get to make the choices to be healthy, stay fit, and not be controlled by low-self esteem & eating disorders.

Romans 12:1:
"I appeal to you therefore, brothers,by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20:
"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20  for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."