Woodlandsmommy.com



I had the privilege of meeting the creator of the amazing woodlandsmommy.com website, Karen Logan. I nearly ran her off the road trying to get a good look at her cool car magnet. A few weeks later I saw her van parked outside of the Madam Newten Einstein Science Academy where a few of my kids take science. It turned out that Karen's precious daughter was going to be in the same science class as my kids. Karen and I became fast friends with much in common. Since she is featuring me as her December Spotlight mom on her website, I am spotlighting her on my humble blog. I'm definitely getting the better end of the deal, but I wanted you all to meet her. If you live in the Woodlands take advantage of this informative site and the book she recently published called The Woodlands Big Book of Parties.

http://woodlandsmommy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=73&Itemid=109