The Wednesday Letters for Thursday Thoughts

Saturday I found myself at home with a runny nosed, sleepy eyed, two-year-old angel baby, while the rest of my family went to a birthday party. Not at all disappointed about the prospect of a quiet afternoon, I curled up on the couch with my little tot and a good book. Having heard NOTHING about this particular book, I really didn’t know if it would be good or not. Since it made it to the New York Times Best Seller list, I figured it might be worth reading and Jason F. Wright, author of The Wednesday Letters did not disappoint. It is a quick read. I finished it before I turned out the lights for bed with a sigh and a smile. I did not read the book expecting to receive a moral lesson or inspiration to live right, but Wright provided both, much to my surprise. When you need a quick enjoyable read, reach for The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright and you won’t be disappointed.