Grab Your Coffee!

Wanna talk? Ok. Maybe you don't want to talk to me, but you may enjoy chatting with another author in the Healthy Living Bundle. If you buy a bundle you will have the chance to talk to some of the authors personally.

Ask questions.

Get personal.

 Learn new things.


I LOVE this section!  In fact, even though I'm an author in the bundle, I think I'll cash in on this opportunity. Read through the line-up of authors (HERE) I personally want to talk to Katie Kimball. I've loved her books for a long time! And Sheila Wray Gregoire! Definitely Sheila! If your married, you should talk to Shiela ;-) Check these ladies out! 


But It just keeps getting better! I just learned that you can Buy one bundle and GET ONE HALF OFF!

Or buy 3 for the price of 2! Now I'm not great at math, but I think that makes each e-book about 15 cents a piece or something like that! YIKES! That's practically FREE! 

You'd be saving SO MUCH money that you would HAVE to go shopping for something else!

SO COOL! 

So what are you waiting for Click buy to SAVE a TON of money! (sale ends Sat. 11:59 pm Est)