Mondays with Madeleine - Oops!

Oopsie! While journaling this morning I realized today was Monday and I hadn't prepared a post! So this just going to be a quick update on life in Indianapolis... Everything is comparatively normal... Well, as normal as can be when packing up a 13 story hotel. Things are busy, but fun because I am spending time with people I love. I am still working in the nursery on Sunday evenings, and haven't stopped enjoying goldfish snacks with the kiddos;-) Friday nights are craft nights with inner-city kids whose parents come to learn English. Alicia (a friend here) has done an amazing job with picking out crafts the past few weeks, and I usually do the games with the kids. It is an amazing opportunity getting to share Jesus with those children. Well, enough talking- here are some photos!
Follow me on FaceBook or Twitter: Madeleine Bonin .... Also, for more photos check out my tumblr: MadeleineBonin.tumblr.com Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!