Encouragent from a Friend

Below is a letter from a friend that I gifted with my book at Christmas. I'm so thankful the stories mean something to some busy moms. The goal was to encourage them, and yet I am getting encouraged in the long run! Go figure!




Terri, 


I wanted to thank you for the book! I love it! I am almost finished with it. I love your encouragements after each story. It is perfectly written for moms who have about 2 minutes max to read! One particular one that spoke to me, on the very day I needed it, was your admonishment to have grace and forgiveness on your kids. Some of your stories are so stinking funny. "Uncle Rudy" is so funny that I was laughing out loud! The one about your sweet neighbor couple giving your girls a dollar about made me cry. I am really enjoying it, Terri. I really thank you for thinking of me.
                  Love,
                  Shelley


Live, Love, Laugh and Laundry? is now available on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Live-Laugh-Laundry-Terri-Bonin/dp/0741462508/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294616224&sr=1-1